By now you’ve probably heard the buzz on the internet. From NY Mag to CBC, everyone is discussing “The Pull-Out Generation.” Ask your friends and you’ll probably notice the same trend: little reliance on the pill and other forms of contraception.
The Salted Scarletry Newsletter!
- Yoga Woman: On Victim Blaming, Rape Culture, and Kino MacGregor’s Shorts 6 comments
- Yoga Woman: On The Feet of Women Warriors, Why I Touch Them, And Why I Want Them Farther Apart 2 comments
- The Pull-Out Generation: Why Is the Withdrawal Method So Popular Today? 1 comments
- It's Hard Out Here for Lily Allen 1 comments
- Cathryn Michon's 'Muffin Top' Movie-Ment to Put Chicks Back in Flicks 1 comments