Our virgin ears! Kidding. Like a lot. What happens when you get a group of girls ages 6 to 13, dress them up in “princess” costumes and have them swear in front of the camera to make a point about sexism in society?
The Salted Scarletry Newsletter!
- Yoga Woman: On Victim Blaming, Rape Culture, and Kino MacGregor’s Shorts 6 comments
- Yoga Woman: On The Feet of Women Warriors, Why I Touch Them, And Why I Want Them Farther Apart 2 comments
- The Pull-Out Generation: Why Is the Withdrawal Method So Popular Today? 1 comments
- It's Hard Out Here for Lily Allen 1 comments
- Cathryn Michon's 'Muffin Top' Movie-Ment to Put Chicks Back in Flicks 1 comments