Brittany Maynard, the woman with terminal brain cancer who made headlines last month, reportedly ended her life on Saturday. She was 29. If you’ve been following the story, Maynard was diagnosed at the beginning of the year with stage 4 glioblastoma, the most aggressive and lethal form of brain cancer, [...]
The Salted Scarletry Newsletter!
- Yoga Woman: On Victim Blaming, Rape Culture, and Kino MacGregor’s Shorts 6 comments
- Yoga Woman: On The Feet of Women Warriors, Why I Touch Them, And Why I Want Them Farther Apart 2 comments
- The Pull-Out Generation: Why Is the Withdrawal Method So Popular Today? 1 comments
- It's Hard Out Here for Lily Allen 1 comments
- Cathryn Michon's 'Muffin Top' Movie-Ment to Put Chicks Back in Flicks 1 comments