In “LGBTQ” I’ve heard the “Q” refers to “queer” or “questioning”. It keeps awareness open for discovery, and allows for a worldview that is defined by individuals instead of dogma, and doesn’t force folks into “M” or “F” categories. People can discover and determine their expression for themselves. Talk about utopia (at least in my perception)!
The Salted Scarletry Newsletter!
- Yoga Woman: On Victim Blaming, Rape Culture, and Kino MacGregor’s Shorts 6 comments
- Yoga Woman: On The Feet of Women Warriors, Why I Touch Them, And Why I Want Them Farther Apart 2 comments
- The Pull-Out Generation: Why Is the Withdrawal Method So Popular Today? 1 comments
- It's Hard Out Here for Lily Allen 1 comments
- Cathryn Michon's 'Muffin Top' Movie-Ment to Put Chicks Back in Flicks 1 comments